https://ca.timelynursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-24-1.png 0 0 admin https://ca.timelynursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-24-1.png admin2021-12-12 14:31:532021-12-12 14:31:53Heads of The Colored People Wash Clean the Bones Journal – timelynursingwriters.com
Humanities – timelynursingwriters.com
Heads of The Colored People Wash Clean the Bones Journal – timelynursingwriters.com
- You should write about “Wash Clean the Bones”
- Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.
- Please make sure you put your name and journal number at the top of your journal entry.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:
- A brief synopsis of what the section was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the piece
- Any questions you have about the piece.