Business Finance – timelynursingwriters.com
discussion question 4 – timelynursingwriters.com
Discuss an experience of dynamic complexity that you’ve experienced at work. Describe the situation and the solution that was implemented. Discuss the interrelationships between the major parts of this system. Describe the unintended consequences produced by the solution. Given the effectiveness of the solution to solve the problem and the unintended consequences that resulted, was this the best solution that could have been implemented; support your answer?Make sure you respond in a substantive manner to two peers’ posts that have discussed a different Law than your post.
Senge, P. M. (2006). The fifth discipline: The art and practice of the learning organization. New York: Doubleday.
- Chapter 5: A Shift of Mind
- Chapter 6: Nature’s Templates: Identifying the Patterns That Control Events
- Chapter 7: Self-Limiting or Self-Sustaining Growth
- Appendix 2: Systems Archetypes
- The world is getting smaller every day, but its issues seem to become larger and more complex with each breath we take. It can feel like the chaos is bigger than you are. Human systems dynamics (HSD) gives you models for understanding your world and methods for taking action to change it. Based on chaos and complexity theory, HSD goes beyond the traditional models and recognizes the unpredictable, emergent environments of today’s social and economic systems.
Watch Video Introduction to System Dynamics – Causal Loop Diagrams
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pPQk5Opc8
|This is the second in a series of videos that explain how to build simulation models using System Dynamics and the iThink modelling environment. In this first session, we introduce causal loop diagrams.|