What are the symptoms that Chan and Lee argue accompany a poorly designed or obsolete costing system?. one page APA with references
The purpose of this essay is to examine the bases of ideological perspectives. This assignment has three parts but the essence of the assignment is part 2*, this is where the bulk of the points will be scored.
- Your ideology
- Take the PEW typology quiz http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/ (Links to an external site.)
- How were you categorized?
- Are you at all surprised by your results?
- *Examine the bases of your ideological perspective in terms of:
- Chapter 6, â€œPublic Opinionâ€ of your Open to Debate e-text
- Jonathan Haidt and George Lakoff who look at differences in ideology as manifestations of deep-seated moral values. I will be expecting references to Haidt and Lakoff in your essay and you should find the following resources to be of help.
- Haidt, â€œWhat Makes People Vote Republicanâ€ Ch. 6 Reader
- Jonathan Haidt TED Talk: https://embed.ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_can_a_divided_america_heal (Links to an external site.)
- Lakoff, â€œDonâ€™t Underestimate Trumpâ€ Ch. 5 Reader
- Please relate your understanding of ideology, above, to a contemporary political topic or topics. If you are having difficulty coming up with a topic, consider some of the recent developments shaping public opinion such as: fake news, alternative facts, white lies, the polarization of cable news, the role of social media such as Facebook, etc.
Unit III Project
Consider the proposal you are developing and identify key components and information that you anticipate needing to submit. Develop a timeline for the first six months. Explain each process or phase that will need to be addressed for each month. You may use either a spreadsheet or table to develop your timeline.
Begin with â€˜Month Oneâ€™ as the award month. Key areas that should be addressed include, but are not limited to:
ï‚· Developing relationships
ï‚· Implementation updates
ï‚· Evaluation processes
There is no minimum length or amount of information required. However, you should be as thorough as possible based on the type of proposal you developed in Unit I.
Your timeline must be a minimum one page in length, but it could be longer depending on the type of proposal you have developed in Unit I.
NO PLAGIARISM PLZ
What is the big deal about the Principal-Agent problem?
Investopedia defines the Agency Problem as
The agency problem is a conflict of interest inherent in any relationship where one party is expected to act in another’s best interests. In corporate finance, the agency problem usually refers to a conflict of interest between a company’s management and the company’s stockholders. The manager, acting as the agent for the shareholders, or principals (Links to an external site.), is supposed to make decisions that will maximize shareholder (Links to an external site.) wealth even though it is in the managerâ€™s best interest to maximize his own wealth.
While it is not possible to eliminate the agency problem completely, the manager can be motivated to act in the shareholders’ best interests through incentives such as performance-based compensation, direct influence by shareholders, the threat of firing and the threat of takeovers.
For this discussion watch the video Party’s Over: Tyco’s Kozlowski (Links to an external site.), identify different incidences where agency conflicts arose between Dennis Koslowski and the shareholders of Tyco International. Discuss why you believe they are agency conflicts and what are some ways they might be able to monitor or control for these agency conflicts.
Do not forget that your initial posting should be done no later than Wednesday night at 11:59 p.m. CT while replies to classmate postings should be made no later than Sunday night at 11:59 p.m. CT in order to be considered on time. Students may work ahead on the discussion boards but posting on past week’s boards will not allow for stimulating discussions with your classmates.
Read more: Agency Problem (Links to an external site.)http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/agencyproblem.asp#ixzz4imtHscAp (Links to an external site.)
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook (Links to an external site.)
Theoretical Comparison Paper
TOPIC: Technology can psychologically affect attention spans in its users.
Select a theory or principle that you learned about in a course outside of the HASOSBSâ€”Department of Psychology. In selecting this item, you may wish to look at the materials you used during that class. Once you have selected the theory or principle, gather a minimum of six sources of information related to the theory. At least three of those sources should be from a reputable, peer-reviewed journal. Other sources may include articles, Web sites, textbooks, or chapters. Once you have gathered and reviewed this information, analyze how the information relates to your chosen area of psychology and in particular, how it is similar or different from a theory or principle within your core area.
Consider questions such as:
- How can this information be applied to an existing theory or principle within my core area in order to strengthen an existing theory?
- What theorist would be most likely to support this theory or principle?
- What practical application can this information provide?
The paper should be approximately 7â€“9 pages. Assume your audience for the paper to be co-learners in this course who may or may not be familiar with your topic.
Be sure that your paper:
- Identifies key theories in prior content from other disciplines or another course.
- Compares theories from the prior course or discipline with a selected theory in psychology.
- Identifies potential application of your chosen psychological theory.
- Review the scoring guide’s criteria for professional writing.
HERE IS MY TOPIC SELECTION DISCUSSION AND SOME OF THE SOURCES I USED, BUT PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE TIS INTO THE PAPER…IT IS TO JUST GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF MY TOPIC
I have a question regarding calculating p values and what statistical test to use. They are multiple choice questions. I have more detailed questions.
Why is data modeling an important tool in database design? What problems can occur if we neglect modeling? What modeling tools does our textbook discuss and how are they used effectively?
Explain awareness, motivation, and ability as drivers of competitive behavior.
250 words with APA reference
Please write a Reader Response to using the. I have attached it to this discussion thread, but you will also find it in our Files page.
I will upload 24 pages of this book
write about 1.5 pageï¼Œ double space
Movies and television are very important in our culture: as a pastime and as a glimpse into our culture. The placement of specific brands and products in movies has become a lucrative way for businesses to make money by selling the link between the movie or show and the product in the mind of the consumer.
Reflect on your favorite movie or television show from the past year. Watch the movie or episode again, and pay attention to product placement. In a short paper of 1-2 pages describe the products and how the movie or show used them. Was the placement obvious? How did it tie-in to the story? What was the benefit to the business selling the product and the movie or television show by placing this product?