Discuss the damage wrought by the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami. Include details on death tolls, total amount of damage, effect/impact on the cities affected, etc. Essay needs to be around 300-500 words.
I need help catching up any missed ALEKS Homework assignments or improve any low ALEKS scores from Week 1 to Week 5.
- Collaboration in a business environment is a best practice that leverages the collective knowledge of the team assembled. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than generally possible by the efforts of an individual. Please describe the process you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project due in Unit 5 and present a preliminary outline indicating how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
- Review the process and outlines , providing an objective assessment and constructive feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of the finished product.
- Understanding the customer profile is essential to the overall marketing plan. The customer profiles also help with selecting the correct media for the target markets. Visit Experians Consumer Profiles http://www.experian.com/marketing-services/customer-profiling.html and complete the following:
- Provide an overview of your product which is an improved Android Video Calling; its competitor are Apple Facetime which is more user friendly and Skype.
- Choose three possible profiles for your products target market/audience. Explain the profiles.
- How can this type of information on consumers be used by the marketing manager in its marketing communications & strategy?
- Assess the market being targeted. What group(s) of consumers would most likely be drawn to the product? What are some ethical and legal implications? Explain why you are targeting these segments and three possible channels you would use to place your product for distribution to this target market.
PHYSICAL HEALTH is the topic
Section 1 Rough Draft Introduction Paragraph(s) Did you grab the readerâ€™s attention? (For example, by using statistics, a personal story, a compelling statement, a question, etc.) Is your thesis statement well-constructed? Does it tell the reader what your essay is about? Does it communicate your position? Is it one or two sentences long? Did you provide enough background information to help your audience under stand the subject matter and your position? Did you define key terms for your audience? Body Paragraphs Does each paragraph include a topic sentence? What are your main supporting points? What questions might the reader have that you should address? What transitions do you use to move from one idea to the next, and from one paragraph to the next? How do you use the three audience appeals? Logic: Do you persuade your audience that your position is logical and reasonable? Do you include facts and sources to back up your claims? Credibility: Do you persuade your audience that you are credible and trustworthy by using the appropriate point of view, voice, tone, examples, and credible sources? Are your points ethical and honest? Emotion: Do you appeal to the emotions of your audience by framing your position as a problem they can relate to or with which they can sympathize? Counter Perspective(s) It is important to address counter perspective(s) in your essay. Use the following criteria and select one to three counter perspectives to help strengthen your position: Is there evidence to support the counter perspective? Does the evidence include fallacies (flaws in reasoning)? If so, identify and explain. Does the counter perspective leave out an important point? If so, you should point this out. Is there more recent or credible evidence to support your perspective? Conclusion Paragraph(s) Do you paraphrase or restate your thesis in a new way? Do you summarize your main points? Do you state any future research possibilities, if applicable? Do you leave a lasting impression? How will you get your audience to continue thinking about your topic and/or take action? Editing and References Did you run your Word document through Grammarly and fix the errors? Did you follow APA guidelines? Cover page, page numbers, double-spaced, 1â€ margins, headers, indented paragraphs, and 12-point Times New Roman font. In-Text Citations Do you have 4-6 credible sources? Have you used APA in-text citations to document your sources? (Authorâ€™s last name, date.) For example: (Wielding, 2017). Do you have a References page? List all references in alphabetical order with hanging indent(s). Include major identifying information for each reference. Apply a consistent and APA-style flow of information. (Author’s last name, first initial. Title, etc.) For example: Goldberg, N. (1986). Writing down the bones: Freeing the writer within. Boston, MA: Shambhala. Section 2 Feedback Reflection List the feedback you received from your instructor on your Writing Activity 2: Working Thesis Statement, Outline, & Starting Draft. Explain how you used the feedback to improve your draft. Describe how this feedback will help you with future writing.
Theoretical situation: Oil supply shortage
Follow all attached documents.
Make edits and add to the already started paper.
The purpose of this assignment is for students to access the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) website for the purpose of discovering various sources of financing for their proposed business. Also, the mix of equity and debt financing should be considered. Students will also grasp the single most important thing about managing to maximize firm value which is to pursue excellence in the creation, production, and delivery of the firm’s products and/or services.
Resource: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) website is perhaps the most valuable resource for any new entrepreneur in America for all aspects of starting, operating, and growing a business, and it would help the students in this class to use like a handbook. It is especially useful in learning more about financing a business and obtaining a loan.
Assess stages of financing in a minimum 1,400 words which includes the following:
- Explain the different stages of financing.
- Analyze sources of financing through the lifecycle of a firm.
- Assess the trade-offs between debt and equity financing for an entrepreneur.
Cite a minimum of one peer reviewed reference from the University Library.
In application of the concepts learned in this course, you will research an EXISTING publicly traded company compiling a comprehensive marketing plan for this company throughout the course. Note that this is NOT a hypothetical entrepreneurial venture but instead an existing publicly traded company, of your choice. Utilizing the Waldorf Online Library, you will research the various elements of the marketing plan as it relates to this company. In Unit I you will provide a Company Overview and a PEST Analysis.
This section will provide the reader with a general understanding of the company and product/service offered by the company creating the value proposition for the customer. You might include general information about the company and industry and product/service. Additional general information might include the size of company, location, NAISC code, mission/vision/objectives, or any other general information about the company.
The purpose of this section of the marketing plan is to describe how changes in the business environment will affect the company. This will be achieved by the use of the PEST Analysis, which attempts to review how changes in the political/legal environment will affect your company, how changes in the economic environment will affect the company, how changes in the socio-cultural environment will affect your company, and finally, how changes (advancements) in technology will affect your company.
Your submission should be a minimum of two pages in length, double-spaced with a reference page and title page. References should include at least one additional, credible reference beyond the textbook. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and cited per APA guidelines. Include the use of subheadings (this week consider using Company Overview and PEST Analysis).
How does the assimilation dilemma affect classrooms? Provide a specific example.
Only 300 words or more is needed
I want you to answer all the questions urgently.Don let your work be plagiarized.Follow the instructions to the letter.Ensure there is no grammar mistakes,
1. Differentiate between Content and Process theories of motivation.
2. Identify various need
2. Identify the needs included in Alderferâ€™s ERG theory.
3. Identify factors that are responsible for
4. Define the concept of equity and inequity. Explain the effect of inequity on the process of motivation.
6. Identify the characteristics of goals that lead to higher achievement.
So can you help me?