do a VRIO analysis on one resources, capability or core competence of the Univeristy of Nebraska Omaha, relative to other state universities across the united states. and use it to determine whether that resources, capability or core competence is able to contribute to UNO having a competitive disadvantage, parity, short-term advantage, or sustainable advantage. for this analysis, complete all four steps (v,r,i, and O) even if you normally would not need to. (hint, start by identifying what V,R,I, and O stand for)
Please respond to the following post, add citations and references.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the role of managed care organizations within health care and risk management programs.
Reflect on and evaluate the role that the managed care organization (MCO) plays in today’s health care environment by developing a 250â€500-word response that addresses the following:
- What is a health care organization’s administrative role in executing risk management policies and ensuring compliance with managed care organization (MCO) standards?
- What value do the regulatory statutes of a typical MCO provide to a health care organization? Consider how strategies pertaining to policies such as conflict resolution and risk management affect patients as well as employees and employers.
- What MCO responsibilities relevant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) focus on fraud, waste, and abuse laws?
In addition to your textbook, you are required to support your analysis with a minimum of two peerâ€reviewed references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This term paper examines the issues of crisis, gender, and authority in Rome. Follow the guidelines exactly as stated.
- Introduction. Include this statement as your thesis: â€œThis paper will examine the issues of crisis, gender, and authority in Rome.â€ YOU MUST HAVE THIS THESIS STATEMENT IN YOUR PAPER EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.
- Transition to and begin your essay with an analysis of Roman women demonstrating against the Oppian Law. Why did Cato object to repealing the Oppian law? How did Valerius counter Catoâ€™s assertions? What do both reveal about contemporary attitudes toward women? (Selection 5.3).
- Transition to your next topic on factionalism. According to Plutarch, what specific factors prompted Tiberius to take action in the peopleâ€™s favor? How does he characterize his opponents, and why? What values did Tiberius embody? (Selection 5.5)
- Transition to your next topic on authority. What does Caesarâ€™s portrait of Vercingetorix suggest about Roman attitudes to non-Romans? Why does Caesar write in the 3rd person (he) instead of the first person (I)? How did Caesar intend to shape his public image and why?
- Conclusion. Summarize and restate your points about gender, factionalism, and authority.
Your paper must be 1000 words, plus or minus 100 words. Put a word count on the first page. Double-space, 12 point font, stapled. Do not pad the word count with repetitive phrases. Remember direct quotes do not count toward the word count. Since this is a short paper, you should not be quoting excessively. Any citations should simply be in parentheses: (Lualdi, p. 50).
- Avoid all informal words, contractions, and the use of the pronouns â€œI,â€ â€œyou,â€ â€œwe.â€
- Avoid all slang, and use of the word â€œbasicallyâ€ or â€œetc.â€
- Avoid making references to modern times. Your paper must be historically based and demonstrate your knowledge of ancient society.
- Write-out all numbers (except for dates).
- Spelling, punctuation, and grammar will all be counted against you.
- No outside reading is allowed for this paper. Do not reference the internet or copy from your textbook. Do not reference class lectures.
- The most important aspect is the flow of the paper. Make sure it is not choppy and everything ties in to your thesis. TRANSTITION FROM TOPIC TO TOPIC.
- STAPLE YOUR PAPER.
Social workers strive to make informed decisions about the interventions they implement. These decisions should be driven by what the research data say. As a result, social workers have been called to systematically evaluate the effectiveness of the interventions they implement. A common way to evaluate interventions is to use a single-subject design. This involves monitoring an outcome for an intervention implemented for one client. After a social worker works with the client to determine the outcome to be measured, the following steps to the evaluation might look like this:
- Administer the instrument before the intervention is implemented
- Implement the intervention
- Administer the same instrument, after a specified time period
- Monitor to determine if there have been any changes in the outcome
In this Discussion, you use the lens of resiliency theory when reflecting on a case from your fieldwork, and then you consider how to measure the effectiveness of a possible intervention.
To prepare, read this article listed in the Learning Resources:
- Smith-Osborne, A., & Whitehill Bolton K. (2013). Assessing resilience: A review of measures across the life course. Journal of Evidence-Based Social Work, 10(2), 111â€“126. doi:10.1080/15433714.2011.597305
By Day 3
- Reflect on your fieldwork experience, and identify a case where it would have been beneficial to employ resiliency theory. Describe the case in 2 sentences.
- Describe the presenting problem in one concise sentence.
- Describe an intervention you would implement to promote resiliency.
- Identify an instrument from the Smith-Osborne and Whitehill Boltonâ€™s article that would be appropriate when employing a single-subject design to evaluate how effective the intervention is in increasing the clientâ€™s level of resiliency.
- Explain why you selected the instrument.
- In other words, why would the instrument be appropriate? (Consider the age of the client and for whom the instrument was designed, how feasible it would be to administer the instrument such as cost, time to administer it, etc.)
YOU MUST CITE THIS REFERENCE:Smith-Osborne, A., & Whitehill Bolton K. (2013). Assessing resilience: A review of measures across the life course. Journal of Evidence-Based Social Work, 10(2), 111â€“126. doi:10.1080/15433714.2011.597305
Please submit the following assignment prior to Sunday at 11:59 pm. Eastern time:
1. Assume that you are a news reporter writing twenty years from today in the year 2039. Please discuss the changes in IT that have been made between 2019 and 2039 and how those changes have affected humanity. Please also discuss how international cyberlaws have changed by 2039.
2. The minimum word count shall be not less than 500 words.
Do not copy paste.
Reference as needed.
After viewing this example, please follow the directions in the Ethical Dilemmas power point lecture that shows several different scenarios. In 250 words, minimum, please discuss your thoughts about and what choices you might make.
your opinions on the best management practices when encouraging individual decision making in the workplace.
how perceptions and individual decision making can have a positive impact on employee morale and an organization
how perceptions and individual decision making can have a negative impact on employee moral and an organization
Please do respond for two student posts. and the discussion post should be of 600 words, and the responses should be of 150 words for each student , it should be APA formatted
intermediate accounting organization and operation of corporations and corporate reporting income, eps, and retained earnings
Your patient today is an 85 year old woman. She is 5′ 3″, weighs 120 lbs. and has osteoarthritis of the knees and hips. Recently she fell at home and although she incurred no injuries, she is very apprehensive about her dental hygiene appointment today because she does not want to fall again. Her daughter accompanies her mother to the dental office. Her daughter uses the office wheelchair to bring her mother back to the treatment room. Should you treat the patient in the wheelchair or dental chair? If you think she needs transferred, which method should be used?
Remember: All posts and responses should contain proper grammar, be free of spelling errors, be substantial, and reflect critical thinking.