https://ca.timelynursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/timely-5-300x45.png 0 0 admin https://ca.timelynursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/timely-5-300x45.png admin2021-03-31 23:04:442021-03-31 23:04:44answer the question and watch the video
- Choose one of the pieces from this unit’s listening.
- Pick one that stands out to you and briefly (1-2 sentences) explain why this particular piece “caught your ear.”
- What are the piece’s unique characteristics? BE SPECIFIC and use your textbook as your reference! This should be the main part of your mini-essay. This is not opinion – these are facts that you have researched.
- Cite your sources (Links to an external site.) – including your textbook. Points deducted for not citing references. You may use MLA format. (Links to an external site.)
- Response should be one-two paragraphs. Use full sentences, no abbreviations, and check your spelling for full credit.
After posting your response, comment on TWO students’ responses. You may ask a question or demonstrate further understanding of the topic. Questions about CITING your SOURCES? Contact the Writing Center (Links to an external site.)!