Assume you are the owner of a small company that produces a line of barbeque grills. How could you use social media to connect with customers, improve customer service, increase sales, and reduce expenses.Be creative…and don’t repeat something that a colleague already said!
Your supervisor has placed you in charge of hiring a new, full-time administrative assistant for your department.
- Prepare an advertisement for that position that complies with federal law. This advertisement must be detailed. The minimum length of your job description must be 300 words (approximately three-fourths of a page). You can make up the job details but must include the following:
- A job description.
- A description of the job duties.
- A description of the minimum qualifications.
- Prepare 10 illegal questions that must not be asked. For each question, be sure to justify your reasoning.
- Prepare 10 legal questions that may be asked during the interview. For each question, be sure to justify each question.
Submit your three- to five-page paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Forum Topic Responses: Students are required to research their selected forum topic, using a minimum of 3 reference sources in addition to the text book, and then compile a 1,000-word response to the forum topic. APA format is required. The answer will be checked for any signs of plagiarism through an online database — review in Turnitin.com and achieve less than a 20% rating before posting to the course. Be sure to include reference sources. (Please see attachments for lecture information regarding the topics listed).
Comprehensive, forum topic response contributions will be critically graded on the thought quality of the response, work effort, research, and analysis.
Select one of the following forum topics to research and write about:
- Cash management
- Reasons for holding cash
- Investing idle cash
- Cash collection
- The foreign exchange market
What are some ways teams can benefit from diversity while also working together as a unit?
Course Project Part 3—Studying a Professional Organization
Complete the following tasks as a 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document:
Identify a professional organization and then complete the following tasks:
- Analyze and discuss the selected organization’s aim and activities.
- Explain how the organization meets, supports, or advocates the EBP standards and concepts of professional nursing.
Topic 2 – The Risk Management Process
Shake hands if you really know how to do it.
Final Research Paper Preparation
Review the Final Research Paper instructions located within the Final Research Paper link in your online course or under the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. The Final Research Paper is due in Week Five. To help with the preparation of the paper, complete the following and submit it to your instructor for feedback.
- Topic: Refer to the Final Research Paper guidelines for your topic selection. Confirm your topic, and identify how this selection relates to your academic and professional pursuits. Review the feedback from your topic choice presented in the Week One discussion. How did your argument stand up to the examination of your peers?
- Thesis: Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the point or perspective you will argue or prove in the Final Research Paper. Refer to the Ashford Online Writing Center for information on how to develop a solid thesis statement.
- Annotated Bibliography: To help prepare for your final paper, you will be writing an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read. Please make sure to cite each source using APA style. After each citation, write a brief paragraph (around 150 words) summarizing the source and examining how it will support you in defending your argument. For more information and example of an annotated bibliography, please refer to section 7.7 in the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.. Keep in mind the Academic Research standards for all Ashford University Papers.
Academic Research Standards
Academic research and papers must meet certain standards of quality recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality, academic research?
- Primary sources, which are documents from the time period being discussed
- Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources
- Credible sources (experts in the area of study)
- Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study)
- In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study) is required.
- Educational and Government websites may be appropriate in some cases, but should be evaluated carefully.
The paper must be five to seven pages in length (excluding the title pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly sources, three of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, to support your points. Of the five sources, two will be your primary sources, and one will meet the multimedia requirement. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
When a customer continually returns to a given company because of satisfaction, we call that customer loyalty. Conduct research and prepare a one page paper that addresses the following:
- What does customer loyalty mean to you?
- Compare and contrast customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Think back to your own personal experiences with customer loyalty. Explain one situation that really stands out. What makes you loyal to that company, product, service, etc.?
- include citations and references
- apa format