Should be clear
how could the recipet of new information about health implicatons of food, alcohol, and tobacco affect a consumer optimum
You want to make the point that groups and teams are a natural part of business and help make a company efficient. You also want to make the point that this person may need to reevaluate his approach.
Need 3 paragraphs or 500 words
A client is pursuing the acquisition of Corporation A that has a substantial net operating loss. Corporation B is a member of the controlled group and is currently included in the consolidated tax return that also has a net operating loss. Analyze the potential advantages and disadvantages of Corporation B’s acquisition of Corporation A and Corporation A’s subsequent inclusion in Corporation B’s consolidated tax return. Suggest the key tax issues the client should consider in determining the deductibility of the net operating losses.
- From the e-Activity, create a tax-planning strategy for a client geared toward complying with the final regulations issued by the IRS under Code Section 267 (f). (Note: Code Section 267 (f) discusses the time taken into account for deferred losses on the sale or exchange of property between members of a controlled group.) Recommend the alternatives that you believe would be best suited for the client to use in order to both take advantage of losses between members and remain in compliance with related regulations. Justify your response.
it’s math102 online homework
it’s 4 sections
every section is 15 questions
Dietary Supplements Report
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report on the use, benefits, and risks associated with dietary supplements. Your paper must be in APA format and include a title page, detailed summary, and separate reference page. Respond to each of the following in your paper:
· What are dietary supplements?
· What are some benefits of taking dietary supplements?
· What are some risks from taking dietary supplements?
· What are the government regulations surrounding dietary supplements?
· Choose a health condition—and discuss a condition-specific supplement used to treat and manage the ailment. Discuss the supplement’s implications, dosages, and risks for treating the condition.
The structure for writing this is a bit weird because I have to cut out and post this onto a poster board for display so the paper has to be written in SECTIONS.
APA format: Instructor specified No running header, No title page, No page numbers.
I will Obviously have to do the poster board but the paper should be written so I just cut it out and paste it on.
Here is what my instructor is looking for on the poster board.
Please use the following section headings for your Disease Board:
ABOUT THE PATHOGEN
- Organism’s scientific name
- Type of organism and morphology
TRANSMISSION (& RESERVOIR if appropriate)
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Incubation period
- Any complications or sequelae
DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND PREVENTION
- Any drug resistance
- Vaccine availability and type
Remember that the paper you submit in Blackboard should be printed, cut and pasted onto the board into these sections. Do not change any wording or paper content. Arranging the content in this manner on the board should leave space for your 3 required images, tables, or graphs.
View the Causation and Correlation Presentation.
Compare and contrast causation and correlation in a 200- to 300-word post. Explain whether each of the following may be classified as a causation or correlation. Justify your reasoning. Identify any possible lurking variables that may be present.
- Wealthy people are thin.
- People with long hair do better on audio memory tests.
- Ice cream melts when heated.
- Students with fewer clothes perform worse on standardized tests.
- Money is the root of all evil. In other words, money causes evil.
a. Compare and contrast cost accounting and financial accounting
b. Compare and contrast cost accounting and management accounting
c. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of cost accounting
With real references