What is the net cash flow of this arbitrage strategy at the option experation date,assuming that Stock XLT trades at $ 23 at experation three months from now?
Use the basic accounting equation to answer these questions.
(a) The liabilities of Daley Company are $92,460 and the stockholders’ equity is $260,300. What is the amount of Daley Company’s total assets?
(b) The total assets of Laven Company are $192,500 and its stockholders’ equity is $89,200. What is the amount of its total liabilities?
(c) The total assets of Peterman Co. are $903,100 and its liabilities are equal to one fourth of its total assets. What is the amount of Peterman Co.’s stockholders’ equity?
Apple Inc. is known for its state-of-the-art designs for products such as the iPhone, but most are unaware that Apple has used technology to streamline its supply chain management and operational systems to provide competitive pricing. This use of technology has allowed the company to under price its competitors and yet maintain a 25 percent margin on their products. The use of IT has provided Apple with a strategic and competitive position which most of their competitors find difficult to match or exceed.
Using your company or a real-world example from your research, analyze how information systems affect the firm’s strategic and competitive position.
Using the assigned readings and the Argosy University online library resources, explain how information technology:
- Impacts competitive rivalry, such as pricing, promotion, and distribution
- Enables or dissuades new entrants
- Enables customers to achieve greater bargaining power
- Enables suppliers to gain more bargaining power
- Gives rise to substitute products or services that threaten the existing market
Give reasons and examples from your research to support your responses.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Saturday, July 26, 2014, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, July 30, 2014, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Consider the following:
- Respond to at least two points they have made regarding competitive strategies.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria||
Discussion response and participation:
A manager in your organization has approached you to design some practice cases for training call center personnel on new products. The company is relying on the revenue these new products will generate, so it is important that the call center representatives demonstrate an understanding of the features and benefits of the new products and that they can transfer their knowledge to the job immediately.
Explain how you would approach the assignment by answering the following questions
- What methods would you use in designing practice cases? Explain your reasoning.
- What would you include in the practice cases?
- What delivery methods would use you? Explain your reasoning.
- How would technology be used in the design and/or delivery of the training?
- What would you do to ensure trainees can transfer the knowledge?
Unit 5/6 Mini-Project: Health Education in Action
For your project this week, review the three multi-media video files provided. Each video showcases a health education program in one of the following settings: school health, community health, and worksite wellness, and each provides a realistic perspective of health education in action. You have two units to complete this project, as it is due at the end of Unit 6. Plan accordingly.
Community Based Health Education Program
Worksite Wellness Health Education Program
School Health Education Program
After reviewing all three videos, discuss how each program addressed the competencies of health education implementation:
3.1: Implement a plan of action
3.2: Monitor implementation of health education
3.3: Train individuals involved in implementation of health education
Additionally, based on the information presented (as well as your knowledge from Weeks 1-5), address the following questions:
- What were the identified health issues, and how were they addressed?
- What were the essential elements of the programs?
- How were needs of the audience assessed?
- What types of planning strategies or models were used?
- Did each program consider cultural competency or health literacy issues in their implementation? If so, how?
- Did the programs follow the five phases of the implementation process? If so, how?
- How effective do you think these programs are in promoting health and preventing disease?
- If you were the Health Educator responsible for addressing these issues, what you would you have done differently?
Your completed mini-project should be 5-7 pages in length follow APA guidelines and should include a minimum of three references.
in 2010 the percentage of the world population living in cities was